Happy Holidays! This year, we are hosting a Pet Holiday Photo Contest open to all pets! You do not have to be a client at Lake Forest Animal Hospital to enter!
Holiday Photo Contest Rules are as follows:
- The individual submitting the entry MUST be the legal owner of the pet(s) included in the photo.
- The photograph being submitted MUST be the legal property of the individual submitting the photo
- Use of an unauthorized photograph will disqualify your ISP address from participating in the contest in any way.
- Contest entries will be accepted from 12:00:01am 11/24/2017 through 11:59:59pm on 01/01/2018.
- Votes will be accepted from 12:00:00am 01/02/2017 through 11:59:59pm 01/07/2018.
- Photos must follow the “Winter Holiday” theme, including Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, and New Years Eve.
- In the event that prizes cannot be redeemed to the entrant of a photo, those prizes will be given to the runner-up.
- Anyone may participate in voting, and we encourage you to ask your friends to vote!
- Photos must not contain any individuals under the age of 18 without the express permission of the parent or guardian.
- Photos must not contain any individuals over the age of 18 without the express permission of the individual.
- Photos must not contain lewd or offensive imagery. Inclusion is at the full discretion of Lake Forest Animal Hospital.
- Photos must not be excessively or dramatically edited in post-editing software; this is a photo contest.