Take an Active Role in Your Pet’s Health
Partnered with our new web page is the ePet Health service, which integrates with our software at Lake Forest Animal Hospital to allow you online access to your pet’s vaccine history, our online pharmacy, and many educational videos and articles. You can also:
- Update your contact information: Address, E-mail address, Phone number, etc.
- Access your pet’s medical records
- Basic information including birthday, sex, weight, rabies ID, and microchip number
- Vaccine dates and reminders
- Dosage alerts to remind you to give medications via text or e-mail (your choice)
- Request services: boarding/grooming appointments and medication/product refills
- Upload your pet’s photo
- Create and Print a Pet ID card (good for traveling, to give to groomers)
- Plus, sign in and choose to receive:
- E-mailed reminders 30 days before a vaccine is due
- Newsletters- get the latest news and deals from Lake Forest Animal Hospital!
- Pet Birthday Cards
How to Sign Up
- Provide us with the following information, either by e-mailing FrontDesk@LakeForestAnimalHospital.com or calling 301-740-1083:
- Your first and last name
- Your phone number
- Your pet’s name
- Your e-mail address
- Our software will sync, and you will receive an e-mail welcoming you to ePet Health.
- Go to ePetHealth.com, put in your email address, and click “First Time Login”
- You will receive an e-mail with an activation link, which will walk you through setting up your password.
- Click Login on our menu bar, or log in through ePetHealth.com